Prices & servicesExclusive luxury chalet (approx. 200 m² of living/usable space) and approx. 100 m² balcony/ terrace space) for up to 8 people.
- Fully equipped kitchen incl. fridge/freezer, fully-automatic coffee machine, oven, additional steam cooker with oven function, microwave, dishwasher, wine fridge, kettle, toaster, blender, food processor, induction hob with BORA fume hood, waffle iron, raclette, fondue, Sodastream machine
- Fully covered outdoor dining area incl. outdoor fridge and ‘Dome’ radiant ceiling heaters
- Use of the barbecue hut (Kota) and/or gas barbecue
(Napoleon prestige 500 pro)
- Private wellness area (indoor/outdoor) with heated whirlpool, stone pine sauna and steam bath – all with Bluetooth speaker link-up
- Cosy dressing gown and sauna hand towels during your stay
- Open fireplace in living room
- Free WLAN
- ‘Stüberl’ lounge incl. Smart TV, PlayStation 4 incl. games
(Fifa 18, car racing) and Nintendo Switch (Mario Kart 8) plus various board games
- Modern Smart TVs (in living room + ‘Stüberl’ lounge also with Sky)
- iMac and iPad for surfing or controlling music system (Sonos One/ Bose)
- 4 parking spaces – of which 2 in carport
- Charging point for electric cars (- 22kw)
- Ski store with ski boot dryer
- Cot/ high chair
- Basic requirements – shampoo/ shower gel (Rituals), toilet paper, washing up liquid, tea towels, bin bags
- Washing machine and tumble dryer/ rotary dryer, ironing board and iron
- Hand towels and bed linen
- Kindling/firewood, power, gas, water, underfloor heating
- Chalet clean at end of stay
Please note that pets are not permitted.
Smoking is prohibited throughout.
You would like to have your favourite breakfast delivered comfortably and uncomplicated directly to your apartment’s frontdoor? Enjoy the convenient breakfast delivery service of the nearby bakery Gugglberger. Whether fresh rolls with sweet spreads or sausage & cheese, delicious pastries & much more - just order your breakfast online and specify the desired delivery date:
- Price (incl. VAT) for the chalet on request (from EUR 660/night)
- Prices are for a stay of at least 3 days
- Also included in summer: National Park Summer Card
(valid 01.05. - 31.10.)
- Deposit: EUR 1,000 (this deposit will be repaid within 7 days if the accommodation is subsequently cancelled)
- Plus resort tax: EUR 2.05 per person/night (from 15 years old)
Arrival and departure
Arrival and departure times may be agreed on a flexible basis.
Please note that winter tyres are mandatory in Austria over winter. The regulation governing winter tyres is applicable from 1 November until 15 April, with the explicit wording that winter tyres are also mandatory ‘under wintry conditions’. This means snow, slush or ice.
When making a booking, please note that a down payment totalling 50% of the total price must be paid within 14 days. The remaining payment is due for payment 1 month before the arrival date. Please make the payment by bank transfer. In exceptional cases (later booking period), it is also possible to pay the remaining balance on arrival. This must be agreed in advance.
A deposit of EUR 1,000 must also be paid before your arrival.
Bank transfer – bank details will be provided with your booking confirmation.
Cash payments cannot be accepted on arrival or on-site.
TERMS OF CANCELLATION
Of course, something might happen which requires you to cancel your holiday…
The following terms of cancellation apply:
- up to 43 days before arrival date = 10%
- up to 29 days before arrival date = 50%
- up 20 days before arrival date = 80%
In the case of cancellations made less than 19 days before the agreed arrival date or on the arrival date itself, the full rental price shall be due for payment. The time at which your message reaches the booking office is the determining factor (if sent on Sundays or public holidays, it will be classed as arriving on the next working day).
Tip: Consider taking out travel cancellation insurance
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance when you book. This will cover any cancellation costs resulting from illness, accident or the death of the tenant, a fellow traveller or close relative (on presentation of a medical certificate).